Tuesday 24 May 2016

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES (by Zarah)



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is also known as TMNT or just ninja turtles. It was made in the year 1987. Ninja Turtles was made by Kevin Eastman.
 
Please ask a parent's permission before you watch this clip...https://www.youtube.


MAIN CHARACTERS

Amato Yoshie splinter    Donatello dony

Uruku Saki shredder        Raphael raph     

K.C Jones                         Michelangelo mikey

April O’neal                 Lord Dreg                  

Leonardo leo                   Armagon

Kari meiwa

The ninja turtles are 15 years old, I hope you liked the theme song to!

10 comments:

  1. I like april the best and mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know soooo much about teenage mutant ninja turtles. Even though I do understand this because everyone has a favourite TV show or game.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that, I probably wouldn't get other stuff.

      Delete
  3. Amazing! [we always knew you were a TMNT fan!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which turtle is your favourite, Zarah? I always liked Michelangelo the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fravrote is Leonardo but I also like Raph.

      Delete
  5. It is clear you are a big fan! When did you first start liking TMNT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first started likening TMNT when I was 6 in Turkey in a hotel room T.V

      Delete