Tuesday 10 May 2016

LD SHADOW LADY by Ola and Aya


This is LD SHADOW LADY SHE IS A YOU TUBER WHO PLAYS GAMES like Minecraft and Sims also she plays Toca Boca .She comes from England. She is 23 years old .This is a link to her website http://www.ldshadowlady.com/  (PLEASE ASK YOUR PARENTS' PERMISSION BEFORE YOU GO ONTO THIS WEBSITE.Her real name is Lizzie.She loves cats.

Questions?
Who is your fave you tuber?
Do you like cats?
Who is a Minecraft player?
Comment down below

LD SHADOWLADY LOVES HER CAT.

9 comments:

  1. I can see why you like LS Shadowlady. How did you find out about her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Was watching a disney channal vlog and I found out about LD SHADOWLADY so I started to watch her.

      Delete
  2. I have loads of favorite YouTube people,one of them is PopularMMOs!
    I like cats especially baby lions! I play minecraft [ i love playing Spleef, Bounty Hunter, Capture the flag, Sky Wars and Teams plus I like playing parkour even though i am horrible at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know you like minecraft.

      Delete
  3. I like PopularMMOs! and spleef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you have included questions at the end.
    My favourite YouTuber is a make up artist.
    I love cats.
    I am not a Minecraft player I'm afraid!
    Miss Patel

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog i like DanTDM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like popular MMOs

    ReplyDelete